Monday Madness: You Write the Caption!

I began the painful process of going through seven+ years of digital images (everything since getting my first digital camera), and some are so bizarre they defy words.

Or do they? Perhaps I just haven't found the *right* words!



I am certain my intelligent friends can come up with something witty, brilliant, or hysterically nonsensical. So this is my challenge: write a caption for this image.

If I can figure out how to make a poll with blogger, I will then put the top few options to a vote. If not, I'll just pick my favorite.

And the winner? I'll make a greeting card or one of those "Inspiration" posters and post it for all to enjoy! With attribution to you/your preferred pseudonym.

4 comments:

  1. Much rarer than their massive cousins, the so-called "orange hole" only affects squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter Peter pumpkin eater, had a squirrel but couldn't keep her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, someone got all the good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I hid a nut in here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *