All My Love to the Bravest Family on Earth: How They're Surviving Medical Error


The House of Gort from Steve Tatzmann on Vimeo.

I still remember Gina's call from the hospital, the grief choking off her voice. Her sorrow was so strong it had no name, but her strength grew to match it.

My five heroes, right here. Their story is one of survival, triumph. I'm praying it will also become one of justice.

UPDATE: here is an article in the Press about this family and their struggle after a medical error at DeVos Children's Hospital left little E permanently brain damaged. Finally, good reporting. Even if the comments on the story are moronic. And if that link no longer works, a News 8 story.

1 comment:

  1. This family is brave and don't deserve what they are going through. I pray that they get justice and are happy in their new home.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *