On Grief

We're looking at another trip to Ohio next week, this time to say goodbye to Dr. D's father, who passed away on Monday.
Hotel visit to Ohio
Most of my grief is for myself, and for Dr. D, his brother, his mom, and for the kids who will now never have the sort of relationship with a grandfather that I'd hoped. For Grandpa? Only peace, joy.

It hardly matters that we're being asked to take an insane amount off the price of our house, or that we're paying more than we wanted to for the house we want to buy. What's money? Gained, lost, and outside of its power to purchase, it is worthless.

I had more meaningful things to write, about value, worth, but my thoughts are a jumble. Maybe next time I'll have something to say worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *