Going, Going, GONE!

And I don't mean my mind! (Well, that's debatable.)

Our house! It's SOLD! (Pending if you want to split hairs, but with a solid offer!)
We just signed the paperwork! Our agent has asked us to clear our weekend to tour available homes and is hoping we can write an offer by Saturday!

I don't know when I've ever used this many exclamation points in one post!

Side benefit: this weekend's open house has been canceled! I was so not looking forward to the same old routine of clean and stage a room, have the kids go in there to play because, hey, their toys are all straightened and look so much more FUN than usual, only to have to go back and re-clean and stage that room while they wander off to a different room to repeat the process. But now I don't have to! Yippeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *