Pharmaceutical Guinna Pig

Over two weeks of illness - not sure what's going on. St. Nick's hearing is still not right (though it's only been three days since he started the 2nd antibiotic for the ear infections), and me ...

I took a prescription last night and had a horrible reaction to it - tremors, restless, quaking muscles. Like having fever chills without the fever. And the real kicker: I had not read the package info to even think these could be side effects. Dr. D read it after I started experiencing things and could hardly believe he was seeing my symptoms on the "serious rare side effects contact your doctor immediately" list. So we did contact my doctor, but once you take a pill, there's nothing to do but wait out the effects. It lasted until probably 9am before finally subsiding.

Will I ever feel like myself again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *