Humorous Contrasts

Both of these things I found extremely funny. But while one left me feeling hopeful and contemplative, the other made me want to go out, find that lady who sat next to me at a wedding a few months ago - the one who said how she "hates homeschooling" and went on and on about her homeschooled niece who can't do math and is ruined forever - and smack her upside the head.

The first is the Bitter Homeschooler's Wish List. I could identify with so many of these, particularly # 17
Stop saying, "Oh, I could never homeschool!" Even if you think it's some kind of compliment, it sounds more like you're horrified. One of these days, I won't bother disagreeing with you any more.
I can't tell you how many times I've heard that one.

The second is actually far funnier, and made me laugh and cry at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *